This weekly post is an open-forum, though preferably focusing on what we all did this week for our prepping & preparedness.
Comment and voice your thoughts, opinions, accomplishments, concerns, or questions for others on any general topic of preparedness.
This weekly open-forum is for any off-topic conversation during the week.
Keep up to date with recent comments from ALL articles.
SUPPORT MODERN SURVIVAL BLOG
Important: To help assure that we stay on-the-air:
1. If you’re running an ad blocker, add ModernSurvivalBlog.com to your whitelist. Revenue from our ads help bring you this free premium content.
2. Visit our direct advertiser sponsors and generate traffic from our site:
3. Start your Amazon shopping (HERE). A portion of your purchase will help support Modern Survival Blog (at no additional cost to you!).
4. Donate if you feel compelled to reward me for my efforts.
5. Vote for MSB as a top prepper website.
6. Share our articles with others.
REMEMBERING YOUR NAME / ALIAS FOR COMMENTS
Use this feature to avoid having to enter your Name each time you comment:
There is now a selector box (a check box) when leaving a comment:
“Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.”
Your Name will NOT be ‘remembered’ if:
– Your browser is custom set to not receive cookies
– Your browser is set to delete cookies
– You use a 3rd party cookie cleaner
CHECK IT OUT:
James Wahls over at Indy Hammered Knives is teaching knife making classes (June 9-10). If any of you are in the Indianapolis region and are interested, check out the details here.
My guess is that it’s going to be pretty quiet here on the blog this holiday weekend through Memorial Day. In any event, have a great weekend.
We live in a region where tourists come up here to ‘the mountains’. So we’re going to hunker down, put the chain across the road, and enjoy our homestead (a working weekend as ususal 😉 ). Just kidding about the chain. But, maybe…
What have you been up to this week?