- 3 slightly beaten eggs
- 2 cups cooked or canned whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cups milk, scalded
- 1 tbs instant minced onion
- 1 tbs melted butter
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- Combine ingredients and pour into a greased 1/12 qt baking dish.
- Cover with foil or lid (do not use plastic).
- Set baking dish on oven rack with a pan of water below it.
- Cook on 250 degrees for 2 to 2 1/2 hours or until done.
o o o
Useful Recipe and Cooking Links:
Do you have a favorite recipe that would be of interest to SurvivalBlog readers? Please send it via e-mail. Thanks!