What follows is my humble attempt at drawing connections between deep threads in world events. The links I’ve provided are just tiny samples of the information that is available online. This isn’t meant to be a thoroughly-documented report, but one potential scenario that some might have overlooked in the current enthusiasm for our new president. Some of this is a bit dated, but it points to the general reaction of Trump as president. This is my family’s current “Planning Scenario Number One,” and the pieces of the puzzle that fit so far.
A Serious, Well-Funded Move To Overthrow Trump Administration
It seems, so far, that there’s a serious, well-funded move to overthrow the new Trump administration, and finally let the economy collapse that the PTB have been frantically propping up all these years:
Take a look at these articles:
Russians Thought Hillary and Neocons/Liberals Would Start a War
During the Presidential election, the Russians made it clear that they thought Hillary and the Neocons/Liberals would start a war with them within just a few months of her election.
If Russians See Trump Administration Being Overthrown What’s To Stop Attack
If Russians then see Trump and his administration being overthrown (except the Deep State, of course), what are they going to conclude? Some leader in Russia is going to say, “Hey, it looks like we only have a few days to destroy the American nuclear/military capacity before these lunatics take over and use all that on us!” They cannot have lunatics with a finger on The Button. Then you get this.
And might not the opening act, the overture, of this scenario be an EMP, at least affecting part of the country, if not most? Maybe… It wouldn’t even have to be from the Russians. There’s a couple of North Korean satellites that orbit the U.S. several times a day and never transmit anything.
When U.S. Attacked What Will Libs/Commies/Dems Do
And if and when the U.S. is attacked by Russia/China/North Korea, what will the Libs/Commies/Democrats who have (re)captured the levers of power for themselves do? For one thing, the resulting government will no longer be the government of the “United States” vs conservative Christian patriot preppers. Instead, it will be an illegitimate, treasonous, hijacked, no-longer-a-Constitutional-Republic monstrosity that can no longer claim any loyalty from any of us. These leaders will likely double down on scapegoating us, and the country will come apart at the seams. “Civil War” won’t even begin to describe it. They’ll be those with an attitude like this.
Our country could look a whole lot like what David Wilkerson, A.A. Allen, Henry Gruver, and Dumitru Duduman prophesied years ago (for all their oddness and personal spin on what God might actually have shown them). For example:
Why mention “prophets” at all? Yes, I know it makes me sound like just another kook. (There might be some truth there… 😉 But there is a coherent kernel of warning that these messages share.)
We could have come to this scenario just by watching the unfolding global drama. We didn’t even need a “prophet” to tell us this was a real possibility. Yet there it is. Maybe, it will help us take seriously a potential worst-case scenario?
Citizens Turning Against Each Other
And if the Constitutional government of these United States goes down in flames, its citizens turning against each other like rabid animals, its military decimated or at least scattered, awash in famine and disease and conflict, what will the global response be? Well, for one, many nations of the world will be relieved, because they have come to view the U.S. as a threat to “world peace.”
And our addiction to overthrowing governments and interfering with other nations will finally be over.
Relieved Nations Post Troops in U.S.
The relieved nations of the world (UN), viewing a fallen United States, might be sad to see their best customer go (hmmm… reminiscent of a Bible verse you know about Babylon?), but they will also want to be certain we don’t accidentally revive and become a danger to their plans again, right? Will we be a Zombie States of America (ZSA)?
So they’re going to post troops. Maybe we’ll even bless China for sending “humanitarian” aid to our West coast. (They have an investment to protect, and they want our natural resources!) Makes sense, right? Additionally, as part of this scenario, they’ll go about subduing what’s left of the country’s government under a global government, à la the UN (or maybe even the Antichrist?). Well, I guess that depends on your eschatology. But if it looks like the shoe fits…
You know who would benefit from disabling our nation’s nuclear deterrent? Who benefits from wrecking our country (because they failed to hijack it in time)? It’s the New World Order / One World Government people. Because America was going to be an obstacle to their aspirations to power. Perhaps with America on its knees, they’ll finally achieve what they’ve been working toward for decades.
Stuff Could Happen
So, are we there yet? Seems to me all of this stuff could happen within only months from now. It’s just my opinion FWIW (and I’ve been known to be Royally Wrong before; just ask the Shepherdess). Is it really so hard to believe we could see a scenario just like this, next?
Maybe this is not what’s happening. Maybe this is all temporary, and everything’s going to get better and be peachy soon. But if it keeps heading in this direction, then you’ll know where it’s going. If the social unrest and riots and outrageous claims in the media continue to escalate as they have been, then what?
I’m not saying this is what’s going to happen. I’m not predicting it. I’m just saying, given current events, something like this seems like a possibility that we need to anticipate and plan for, like all the other scenarios, in true prepper fashion.
What Difference This Makes To Our Prepping
If this scenario is actually where things are headed, what difference would it make to our prepping efforts? Well, perhaps we’ll want:
More mobility, staying on the move (“orbiting” a small town or key area), able to move on short notice at any time, able to move at night or in inclement weather.
- Lighter weight. We might start out heavy but be willing and able to shed, or cache, gear and supplies as needed,
- More durable gear, rugged. Equipment that can take years of hard use, not just several months.
- Perhaps gear without batteries? (Great binoculars instead of night vision?)
- More focus on stored calories (maybe in distributed caches) and less focus on gardening, (Got caching barrels/containers?) Foraging, hunting, fishing, trapping, gleaning, and scrounging might still be useful. Guerilla gardening has potential, as long as you don’t just end up feeding the local wildlife.
- Raiding supplies from the people trying to kill us, or from collaborators who are enabling them to do so,
- More focus on evading and less on confronting/defending,
- More focus on carving out a life in forbidding environments (Cold? Hot? Wet? Mountainous? Wilderness?),
- More emphasis on finding sympathetic supporters, and this means we can’t be too remote. (Or, at least, it means we’ll need a…
- Longer reach (bikes, motocross, horses, et cetera as well as rugged garden carts and wagons. The wheel was a great invention,
- More making ourselves harder to find by hostiles with thermal, drone, and RDF technology (not “just” mutant biker zombies), who are making a systematic search for us,
- More boldness in rescuing and sharing with our fellow survivors (and evangelism! Are you ready to share the Good News? Got Bibles?), and
- Less concern about protecting “our” stuff because every day is a miracle and we’re pleasantly surprised that we’re still standing, and it’s clearly God who is protecting us and not our “stuff,” more like a modern version of the Bielski Scenario. Watch the movie and take notes!Disclaimer: How this scenario affects our prepping efforts is going to depend on our unique situations, the people we’re with, our health, our level of preparedness when the S finally HTF, et cetera. Brainstorm this now, and plan accordingly!
SurvivalBlog Writing Contest
This has been part one of a two part entry for Round 79 of the SurvivalBlog non-fiction writing contest. The nearly $11,000 worth of prizes for this round include:
- A $3000 gift certificate towards a Sol-Ark Solar Generator from Veteran owned Portable Solar LLC. The only EMP Hardened Solar Generator System available to the public.
- A Gunsite Academy Three Day Course Certificate. This can be used for any one, two, or three day course (a $1,095 value),
- A course certificate from onPoint Tactical for the prize winner’s choice of three-day civilian courses, excluding those restricted for military or government teams. Three day onPoint courses normally cost $795,
- DRD Tactical is providing a 5.56 NATO QD Billet upper. These have hammer forged, chrome-lined barrels and a hard case, to go with your own AR lower. It will allow any standard AR-type rifle to have a quick change barrel. This can be assembled in less than one minute without the use of any tools. It also provides a compact carry capability in a hard case or in 3-day pack (an $1,100 value),
- Two cases of Mountain House freeze-dried assorted entrees in #10 cans, courtesy of Ready Made Resources (a $350 value),
- A $250 gift certificate good for any product from Sunflower Ammo,
- American Gunsmithing Institute (AGI) is providing a $300 certificate good towards any of their DVD training courses.
- A Model 175 Series Solar Generator provided by Quantum Harvest LLC (a $439 value),
- A Glock form factor SIRT laser training pistol and a SIRT AR-15/M4 Laser Training Bolt, courtesy of Next Level Training, which have a combined retail value of $589,
- A gift certificate for any two or three-day class from Max Velocity Tactical (a $600 value),
- A Three-Day Deluxe Emergency Kit from Emergency Essentials (a $190 value),
- RepackBox is providing a $300 gift certificate to their site, and
- Two 1,000-foot spools of full mil-spec U.S.-made 750 paracord (in-stock colors only) from www.TOUGHGRID.com (a $240 value).
- A Royal Berkey water filter, courtesy of Directive 21 (a $275 value),
- A large handmade clothes drying rack, a washboard, and a Homesteading for Beginners DVD, all courtesy of The Homestead Store, with a combined value of $206,
- Expanded sets of both washable feminine pads and liners, donated by Naturally Cozy (a $185 retail value),
- Two Super Survival Pack seed collections, a $150 value, courtesy of Seed for Security, LLC,
- Mayflower Trading is donating a $200 gift certificate for homesteading appliances.
Round 79 ends on November 30th, so get busy writing and e-mail us your entry. Remember that there is a 1,500-word minimum, and that articles on practical “how to” skills for survival have an advantage in the judging.