Apple Strudel Recipe
By: Keith Snow
Warm, fluffy, and full of delicious apples, apple strudel is a popular pastry that you can make all on your own without going through too much trouble. Just rehydrate your ingredients and bake! Watch the video and follow along with the full recipe below and make your own scrumptious apple strudel!
Prep: 10 min | Bake: 22 min | 6 Servings
- In a large bowl, add freeze-dried apples, boiling water, and cinnamon. Mix well, cover, and set aside 20 minutes.
- While apples are rehydrating, roll out pastry dough to a rough rectangle shape.
- Place dough on parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Drain apples.
- Place apple mixture onto the middle of the dough, keeping an inch border on the long sides to help seal dough.
- Fold up, seal the ends, and flip over, seam side down.
- Place into preheated 400 degree oven and bake about 20-22 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool slightly before serving.
Enroll in Food Storage Feast to access dozens of videos and recipes like this one.